I have moved this blog. I renamed the blog "the Homeschoo House" and we have moved to our own domain. To visit us just click the icon below.

Welcome to Homeschool Notebooking's Blog. Here you will find out about our latest happenings, contests, books of the month, and everything else going on at my website Homeschool Notebooking.com

I invite you to also visit Homeschooling With Two, where you can see all of our weekly homeschool activities.

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

January's Book of the Month




NIrV Discover's Bible

For young readers




This bible is for grades 2-3 and up.

This bible is the one my third grade daughter uses for her bible reading. It is very easy to understand, and looses no content in its translation. I have actually enjoyed reading this bible during my personal bible reading time. I also bought one for my mom for Christmas because she has a hard time understanding the Bible. She LOVES reading from this book. I prefer it to the Living Bible translation. It has shorter sentences that makes reading easier for young readers, or anyone who has a hard time understanding the bible. I highly recommend adding this bible. Not only will your children enjoy reading from it, but mom's and dad's will as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment