I have moved this blog. I renamed the blog "the Homeschoo House" and we have moved to our own domain. To visit us just click the icon below.

Welcome to Homeschool Notebooking's Blog. Here you will find out about our latest happenings, contests, books of the month, and everything else going on at my website Homeschool Notebooking.com

I invite you to also visit Homeschooling With Two, where you can see all of our weekly homeschool activities.

Saturday, September 6, 2008

FREE "Proverbs Copywork Notebooking Set" September Giveaway


I am giving away a FREE copy of my "Proverbs Copywork Combined Notebooking Set" for the entire month of September. This is an awesome set and normally sells for $12. Everyone can win this giveaway...it is so easy! Just go here to find out how to receive your FREE copy!

No comments:

Post a Comment