I have moved this blog. I renamed the blog "the Homeschoo House" and we have moved to our own domain. To visit us just click the icon below.

Welcome to Homeschool Notebooking's Blog. Here you will find out about our latest happenings, contests, books of the month, and everything else going on at my website Homeschool Notebooking.com

I invite you to also visit Homeschooling With Two, where you can see all of our weekly homeschool activities.

Monday, September 29, 2008

FREE Columbus Day Notebooking pages and MORE!


As promised, I have added new FREE Notebooking pages to my website this month. Remember, I am adding new FREE pages each and every month until we have 100 free pages!

Remember to sign up for my newsletter so you can be informed each month when new FREE pages are added.






This month we have added the following FREE pages:

  • Christopher Columbus Notebooking Pages
  • Homeschool Year book student sheets
  • Animal Report Notebooking Pages
  • Spellings Sheets
  • Horse Notebooking Pages

Almost all of our pages come in regular and primary lines.

To view and download all of these pages and more, just go here.


No comments:

Post a Comment