I have moved this blog. I renamed the blog "the Homeschoo House" and we have moved to our own domain. To visit us just click the icon below.

Welcome to Homeschool Notebooking's Blog. Here you will find out about our latest happenings, contests, books of the month, and everything else going on at my website Homeschool Notebooking.com

I invite you to also visit Homeschooling With Two, where you can see all of our weekly homeschool activities.

Thursday, September 4, 2008

September's Book of the month



"Journey Into Power"

By Barron Baptiste


This book totally changed my life FOREVER. I read it the first time 4 years ago and since then I have read it two more times.

I encourage every woman who has even thought about doing yoga to read this book. It covers more than just yoga poses...it cuts into your very soul and teaches you how to see inside yourself. It is not a self help book. Barron is very spiritual and refers to the teachings of Jesus several times. What ever religion you are, I promise that this book will bring you closer in your walk with the Lord. I never thought that this book would touch my life in the way that it did. Please, Please read this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment